Mike's Chat Moderator Application

Should I be allowed the chance as a Chat Moderator?  

1. 1. Should I be allowed the chance as a Chat Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Mike

2. What is your steam name?: Mike

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:209339952

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on multiple GL servers (Max rank on SCP - SNR Moderator and Gamemaster | Max Rank on Imperial - Moderator and TGM | Max Rank on CW Life - T-Mod) as well as Head Admin on a different Server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 8/24/2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? 8/24/2019

7. Current rank on server (DONATION)? N/A

8. Have you donated? I have on the Garry's Mod Side around $749

9. What rank are you applying for? Char Moderator

10. Have you read the staff guidelines at: I have

11. Timezone: PST

12. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I have been on gaminglight for nearly 2 Years now, during this time I have met many people in the community and I have seen others come and go. Throughout my time in the community I have been in multiple staff positions on multiple servers, I believe I deserve this rank as I am willing to put time and effort to helping the Rust side of the community grow and even thrive so it doesn't get over-run by the Garry's mod side like it did the last time. I want to make this a enjoyable time for all and keep it as non-toxic as possible for it being Rust. I want to help enforce the MOTD and help make sure others are following the Staff Handbook.

I understand a position like this will be time consuming and demanding in terms of activity but I'm willing to put the time and effort into helping it grow into a permanent part of the Gaminglight community and help it be enjoyable to the players and members of the community.